m (Nadopunio Hrvatske poslovice)
** ''Translation: Where everybody goes, blind Mujo follows. (If you can’t make your own decision in a situation, follow the others.)''
** ''English equivalent: When in Rome, do as Romans do.''
* '''Mi o vuku, a vuk na vrata.'''
** ''Translation: we (talk) about the wolf and the wolf (comes) at the door.''
** ''English equivalent: Talk of the devil - and the devil appears. OR Speaking of a devil.''
* '''Na mladima svijet ostaje.'''
* '''Teško žabu u vodu natjerati.'''
* '''Tko se mača laća od mača će i poginuti.'''
** ''Translation: Whoever swears by the sword will lie down.''
* '''Tko se zadnji smije, najslađe se smije.'''
** ''English equivalent: Time is money.''
* '''Vuk dlaku mijenja, ali ćud nikada.'''
** ''Translation: The wolf changes his hair, but never his character.''